SOMEBODY SAVE ME.
I THINK I'M GONA BE ADDICTED TO SHOPPING.
and addicted means -
To cause to become physiologically or psychologically dependent on a habit-forming substance
i was at town today.
jus for 15 mins for so.
and i wen crazy.
i felt lik shopping sooo badly.
until i could buy every single thing on the shelves.
ahhh...
then after celebrating my sweet jolyn birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY!
i dropped by far east hoping to find my skirt.
i couldnt find it.
but i found loads of stuffs i wanted.
and i was soo excited to go shopping this weekend. with madd!!!
but now, im thinking that i have enough clothes.
BUT I STIL WANA SHOPP.
so someone talk me to stop shopping.
please..
oh well. i hope i will listen to you.
hahaha.
_samm is really addicted to shopping.
I THINK I'M GONA BE ADDICTED TO SHOPPING.
and addicted means -
To cause to become physiologically or psychologically dependent on a habit-forming substance
i was at town today.
jus for 15 mins for so.
and i wen crazy.
i felt lik shopping sooo badly.
until i could buy every single thing on the shelves.
ahhh...
then after celebrating my sweet jolyn birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY!
i dropped by far east hoping to find my skirt.
i couldnt find it.
but i found loads of stuffs i wanted.
and i was soo excited to go shopping this weekend. with madd!!!
but now, im thinking that i have enough clothes.
BUT I STIL WANA SHOPP.
so someone talk me to stop shopping.
please..
oh well. i hope i will listen to you.
hahaha.
_samm is really addicted to shopping.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home