YES, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND.
thats what i tell to all my male customers and irritating ppl.
its just so difficult to make them stop asking you for yr no.
unless you say 'i got a boyfriend.'
haha.
thats what i tell to all my male customers and irritating ppl.
its just so difficult to make them stop asking you for yr no.
unless you say 'i got a boyfriend.'
haha.
-------------------------------------------------------------
BUT SADLY I FIND THAT:-
BUT SADLY I FIND THAT:-
guys are irritating.
guys are rude.
guys are mean.
guys are heartless.
guys are bastards.
guys are liars.
guys are suckers.
guys are asses.
guys are fuckers.
guys are flirts.
guys disgust me.
pukes*
i hate guys.
and
i hate you.
that very you.
BASTARD!
guys are rude.
guys are mean.
guys are heartless.
guys are bastards.
guys are liars.
guys are suckers.
guys are asses.
guys are fuckers.
guys are flirts.
guys disgust me.
pukes*
i hate guys.
and
i hate you.
that very you.
BASTARD!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home